Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A Few Things to Clarify

(listening to: New Slang, The Shins)

First of all, in response to the request of my friend Kristin, who sometimes goes by "K," there are two Jeffs that sometimes post comments on this blog. One of them is her husband, Jeff, my Road Trip compadre. (I was their Best Man. The Best.) The other, who also goes by "Jeff," is my friend Jeff, who is a kindred spirit of mine in that he is a die hard Texas Longhorn (currently in his senior year there) fan, as well as a die hard Boston Red Sox fan. At least, I'm assuming the second Jeff is this Jeff. I don't think I know any other Jeffs that read this blog that would post anything. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me. Hopefully this will clear up any confusion and potentially keep her husband Jeff out of trouble.

Secondly, and infinitely more importantly, to the guy I saw at Barnes & Noble the other day: It is no longer acceptable to wear "Bubba Gump Shrimp Company" memorabilia. Far too much time has passed since Forrest Gump came out for that to be in any way relevant or funny.

No comments: