Thursday, January 19, 2006

Selling Out, Vol. 4

I have gone commercial. I don't know how many of you noticed the random link in my last post, but I found this ad on Craigslist that actually pays you to put certain links into your blog posts. I am actually making money (though VERY little money) now, writing this blog. It's a little strange, but I think I can handle it. I can write about whatever I want, but as long as I put something in here, like vioxx lawyers, then I'm in like a dirty shirt.

Maybe I shouldn't have been so hard on old Johnny Damon for seeing green. I guess the main difference, though, is that the money I'm making might - might - cover the price of a DVD or a few beers, whereas the money that he's making might cover the price of a company that makes DVDs or beers. Oh, and I didn't write a book about how I'm proud of not putting random links in my blog, then immediately jump ship for a little extra cheddar.

So, anyway, be on the lookout for a lot more random crap hanging around these blog posts. And, if you feel like it, click on one or two. You might not need legal representation in a pharmaceutical class-action, but you never know what might be out there.

No comments: