Thursday, January 05, 2006

Best Game Ever

I'm not going to try to recap the game, or gush about VY's spectacular, historical, transcendent performance. What I will say is, "Wow." I have never been as instantly happy or excited as I was last night when the clock ticked down to 0:00.

Here are some pics from the tailgating and game watch.


My take on the "Without Sports, This Wouldn't Be Disgusting" ESPN Ads.


This banner was on a USC tent at the tailgate. So arrogant, and so foretelling.
The streak ends with Texas, no question about that.


This tailgate is brought to you by Bud Light and the Texas Longhorns. Those are my buddies Jeff (the "other Jeff", Kristin), Abram, me (the fat one, 3rd from your left) and Micah.


There have never been 2 guys enjoying their Beam and Cokes more than Jeremy and I were when this picture was taken.

No comments: