Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Lisa Diane Tilley-Newman Has A Blog

Is a blogger from Boston a "bloggah"??

I'd like to be the first (well, probably not the first, but who cares, it's an expression) to welcome my friend Lisa to the world of blogging. I like when my friends have blogs, it makes me feel like less of a high-schooler, my addiction to The O.C. notwithstanding. Anyway, it's great - she's a bit of a Bon Jovi freak, but who among us doesn't have some sort of semi-embarassing addiction (see aforementioned O.C. reference)?? Also, by the looks of things, she might be ... a liberal. I've definitely made my journey leftward over the past few years, but she was doing it WAY before it was the in-thing. Take that, Al Franken.

Her blog is now forever (or at least until my 2 1/2 years are up, I was just wondering this afternoon what I'm going to do when that happens...) linked at the left, joining Neola, Ziggy, me & Jeremy, The Roommate, and Dana as my friends that have blogs. She gets the top spot, because it's the newest one, and because I've known her the longest. We used to swing together at recess in first grade. (PS - her husband's a stud. Only guy I know who can jump from quoting Fletch to Pee Wee's Big Adventure to The Breakfast Club in the same breath while lining up for a putt.) There are a few other noteworthy blogs over there as well, but I'm not exactly friends with Mark Cuban, I just like his blog.

Who else out there has a blog that they're not telling us about?? It's ok, don't be shy. You can tell me.

Oh, and one other thing. You may have noticed that I took off the Red Cross thing to donate to Hurricane Katrina relief. That's not because I'm a douche. It's because at this point (or ever, really), I just don't think the Red Cross is getting too many donations as a result of my blog. Not that I don't think I make a difference in people's lives in other areas (I shudder to think what some folks' lives might be like without my semi-regular ramblings about the O.C. or my fantasy football team). Anyway, I hope I didn't offend anyone by taking that down, it was just time.

No comments: