Monday, November 28, 2005

Doctor, My Eyes

I really wanted to write tonight about the trip to Santa Barbara that Amanda and I took this weekend, but I'm not really feeling too well, and my eyes really hurt (which is sort of freaking me out), so I'm just gonna say this.

Texas sure played like crap on Friday, but we still managed to put up 40 points, and we're 11-0 heading into this weekend's Big 12 championship game against Colorado, who we pounded 42-17 earlier this season. That's all that's standing in our way until we meet (hopefully) USC for the national championship on January 4 at the Rose Bowl.

Check back on January 5, by the way, for pictures of the celebration.

(If we happen to lose Saturday, don't mention it to me. I'll likely be VERY unstable, and probably in tears.)

No comments: