Saturday, April 08, 2006

Every Moment's a Little Bit Later

I'm one step closer to world domination. The way I see it, the steps to world domination are as follows:

1. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
2. Figure out how to post mp3's on your blog.
3. Unknown.

As soon as I figure out what Step 3 is, I'm there. Then nothing can stop me.

The big news is that I've figured out how to post mp3's on this here blog. So, if you're interested, just click on the following link and listen away (note: it might take a few seconds to load, but it'll get there). I probably won't post too many songs, maybe one or two a week, when the mood strikes me. In honor of this inaugural mp3 posting, I've decided on a nice upbeat tune from my favorite band, Wilco, that you're all sure to love. Also, in honor of my buddy Johnny Crump, I've also posted a favorite tune of his, or so his recent comments have led me to believe. And for my friend Wavin' Dave Kahn, a catchy tune from Loose Fur (one of Jeff Tweedy's side projects) with some rather, shall we say, unorthodox views on a major religious figure. No offense intended, listen at your own risk.

Please enjoy these, and any future songs I may decide to post. As a disclaimer, I feel that I should say that these are posted strictly for the enjoyment of myself and my readers, and are not intended to be used for illegal downloading. If anyone has any problem with these songs being posted here, please feel free to leave me a comment or send me an email, and I will happily take them down.

Wilco - Pot Kettle Black - mp3

Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman - mp3
Loose Fur - The Ruling Class - mp3

I've come across a slew of really cool mp3 blogs lately. I'll probably recommend a few of them in a future post, and I'm definitely going to link to them at some point in the near future. Until then, stay tuned, and enjoy the music.

No comments: