Thursday, February 16, 2006

Born to Shred

Image hosting by Photobucket
No, that's not me, but there's a chance it might be this weekend. Amanda and I are going on a ski trip with the youth group that we are advisors for, so we'll be up at Mammoth Mountain all weekend. My only day to hit the slopes is Sunday, so without time for a lesson, I don't feel comfortable skiing because I've never done it before. I feel much more comfortable snowboarding, which I have done twice and have proven myself painfully bad at. Let's hope I don't separate any shoulders or end up concussed. Of course, after we get back I will let you know if anything interesting happens.

On a somewhat related note, somebody named Dorfmeister won the gold in the women's downhill the other day. I don't love rooting for other countries in the Olympics, but I have to say I was excited to see this.

No comments: