Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Every Rose Has Its Horns

Well, about 5 hours or so after I made the last post, Amanda found out that she got 2 tickets to the Rose Bowl through USC's lottery. So, I'M GOING TO THE ROSE BOWL. I don't think it's possible for me to be more excited. I've never been so excited for a sporting event in my life as I am for this. Possibly for anything. This could very well be one of the most hyped college football games of all time, and with good reason. The reason: I'm going. I'M GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I've been numb with excitement for 2 straight days. I can barely get any work done or think about anything else. I thought about wearing burnt orange from now until gameday, but I reconsidered, because I was afraid even I'd be sick of it after a month. So instead, this week I instituted "Texas Mondays." Every Monday from now until game time, I will be wearing some sort of Texas paraphernalia. This town is so in love with USC and Matt Leinart, I'm hoping to shake things up a bit. In theory. I'm theoretically shaking things up.

No comments: