Friday, August 05, 2005

Same As It Ever Was

(listening to: Hummingbird, Wilco)

You may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife, and you may ask yourself... How did I get here??

So, in case anyone is wondering (and at this point, I think I've upgraded my solo audience of mom to include Neola and Jeremy, so in case the three of you are wondering), here are some pictures of our apartment in La-La-Land. Not too exciting, to be sure, but what the hell, you know? Sometimes you just gotta be boring.


The front of our building.


Our parking space.


Our courtyard (not exactly Melrose Place).


Our living room.


Our living room (2).


Our dining area.


Our kitchen.


Our wetbar.


Looking down the stairs to the front door.


Amanda's study area.


The view from our balcony (how luxurious).


Our bedroom.


Our bedroom (2).

Not too shabby. The apartment is nice; I'm not sure that really comes across in the pictures.

In other news, I went to a Kinko's today to fax something, and they had valet parking. I feel like I'm in some sort of alternate reality where the insane is somehow sane, but the sane just doesn't exist.

No comments: