Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Question Has Been Popped

I think anyone who might read this has most likely already gotten a phone call or an email (and if not, a thousand apologies, and I'll be happy to tell you the whole story if you ask me to), but I'd feel somewhat remiss if I didn't mention on this here blog the exciting news that Amanda and I got engaged on Friday night! We're both very excited, and we have no definite plans for a wedding yet, but rest assured that everyone will know as soon as we do. In the meantime, here's a picture, and if you want to see the rest but haven't already, leave me a comment here and we'll forward you the ophoto album, or whatever the kids are calling it these days.



She said yes, by the way.

I'm looking forward to about 1,000 more happy years with Amanda, and most immediately, spending as little money as possible in the coming weeks.

No comments: