Thursday, December 21, 2006

Experiencing Technical Difficulties, Please Stand By

So, I decided it was high time I update this here blog, but when I signed into Blogger today, they had all of these new features and I had to link my Blogger account to my Google account (just another way for The Man to keep track of me), then I was prompted to update my template so that it would be compatible with the new features, but when I did that I lost most of the customizations I had made to the site.

I realize that was an egregious run-on sentence.

Anyway, I'm working on getting this thing back up to speed, so please bear with me. Until then, please enjoy this picture. The guy just wins football games, it's that simple.

Update - One of the unexpected changes was the disappearance of the comments on each post. I'm working on it.

2nd update - I just can't figure out how to recover all of the old comments. Oh, well. On a positive note, I can now assign labels, or tags, to each post. Now, if anybody really wants to see all of the posts on this blog that have to do with music, or Vince Young (VY, to those who may or may not have some sort of non-sexual man-crush on him), or LA, they can just click on the label in the list on the right side of the page. I think that's pretty cool.

And for the record, I did not intend for my blog to be decked out in Tennessee Titans colors. I promise. I'm working on that, b/c I like these colors, and I'm certainly not against being a HUGE fan of VY, but I'm not trying to design my blog around his team's colors.

3rd update - Screw it. I like these colors.

4th update - Regarding the aforementioned labels, or tags, I'm going back through all of the old posts on this blog in order to tag them. It's not going to happen overnight, but I'll get to them soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About time you wrote something!!
Mom